0.6.1 - March 23rd, 2018
- Platform: Inclusion of a new platform section in Settings where a user can now have unified management of all hosts, virtual machines, and services from a single-point interface.
- Fixed a bug where sessions would randomly kick people out
- Various Calendar bug fixes with recurring items
- Fixed a bug that would not redirect user if not logged in (showing “Not Authorized” instead of redirect to login page)
- Fixed a bug with password expiration that would trigger daily when not enabled
- Added icons for panel headers
- Panel headers are now the appropriate color matching the selected theme
- Moved Roles to new table format
- Added icons for different modules types in Module Editor
- Icons in control panels to show panel type
- When deleting a panel with users, warn the user before deletion
- Role changes are now logged via Action Log
- Changes to Panel roles now correctly apply the new role
- Added Profiling buttons in General Settings
Reworked General Settings
- Improved the styling,
- Added colors based on usage (i.e. 4 out of 5 in red, 1 out of 5 in green),
- Moved around the sections
0.6.0 - January 26th, 2018
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Denied login access is now more informative.
- Alerts list is now re-sizable.
- Added avatar image for Users.
- Logo can now be uploaded to Home page.
- Admins can now change password without requiring the old password.
- Added more Action Scenarios to the Module Editor.
- RDP for ISAAC Connect now requires username and password.
- Reworked style formatting for Search Presets.
- Changed minimum inactivity setting from 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Password expiration has been simplified to be in days.
- Simplified email setup by hiding the full mail URL and password field now shows asterisks.
- Added icons to Security > Users.
- Various bug fixes.