With seven different sensors onboard, the O3 utilizes Sensor Fusion for enhanced occupancy detection, temperature reading, and more.
5 Unique Sensor Types
The ISAAC O3 Multi-Sensor contains 5 unique sensor types that you can use to monitor rooms.
Detect ceiling, surface, and human height temperature.
Detect ceiling and human height humidity.
Detect if there is motion in the room.
Detect light level intensity.
Detect occupancy using sound from two on-board microphones.
Compact and Powerful
Sleek, smart, and efficient, the O3 is designed to complement a room, not distract from it. Installed on the ceiling, the O3 provides the best vantage point for better detection, without cluttering your walls.
Give your O3 sensor a name and enter its IP Address to start monitoring in the Asset Dashboard. This allows you to view up to the last 30 days of data from the sensor.
Quick Start Guide
Already have an O3 Multi-Sensor? Get started with the quick start guide!
- Composite temperature value ± 0.5°C (± 1.0°F) typical with calibration.
- Digital temperature sensor ± 0.5°C (± 1.0°F)
- Infrared temperature sensor ± 0.5°C (± 1.8°F)
- Accuracy ± 3% for 20% to 80% RH @ 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- Passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor.
Motion sensing range:
- 9.1 m (30 ft) diameter @ 4.6 m (15 ft) mounting height.
- 5.5 m (18 ft) diameter @ 2.4 m (8 ft) mounting height.
- 2 microphones for acoustic occupancy detection.
- Full color ring with 12 RGB LEDs
- 1.0 W mono speaker for tones and audio output.
- Up to 2 inputs (16-bit), software configurable for the following types:
- 0-5 VDC
- 0-10 VDC
- 10 kΩ thermistor
- Dry contact (using 10 kΩ thermistor software setting)
- 4-20 mA (using external 250 Ω resitor on 0-5 V setting
- Removable screw-type terminal connectors.
- 24 VDC (20-28 VDC)
- 2 W typical, 9 W max, Class 2
Interfaces and Protocols
- BACnet (BACnet/IP, BACnet/Ethernet,BACnet/SC)
- EnOcean (868 MHz or 902 MHz)
- BLE 5.0
- Arm® Cortex®-A7 MPU + Cortex-M4 MCU
- 256 DDR3L RAM
- 4 GB eMMC flash memory
- Real-time clock (RTC)
- Supercapacitor power backup for RTC
- Dual Ethernet (10/100 Base-T)
- 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- 10% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- 180 x 41.5 mm (7.1 x 1.6 in.)
Compliance & Listings
- NCC (in progress)
- C-UL Listed
- UL 916 Listed
We've partnered with Delta Controls to bring you the ISAAC O3 Multi-Sensor. Learn More
Delta Controls is at the forefront of building automation systems. Their focus on innovation and sustainability has made them industry leaders for over 30 years.